Admin Support for Certification
Posted by: ALIET GREEN
Posted date: 06-Jun-2015
Location: Bantul, Yogyakarta
Aliet Green is a company dealing with marketing and export of Organic and Fair Trade Products from Indonesia.
Aliet Green has experienced continuous growth since its inception in 2009.? We are concerned with sustainable organic farming that benefits local farmers.
All of the products we carry must meet stringent quality & international food safety standards
We are currently searching for Administrative Assistants to work at our processing facility in Bantul.
The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential.
- provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- open, sort and maintain reports, farmers’ files, etc
- perform data entry and scan documents
- manage certification calendar for Production and Certification Manager
- assist in resolving any administrative tasks
- prepare and modify documents including Organic and Fair Trade Certification as well as international food safety certification, farmer’s list, correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Internal Contol System staff
- other duties as required?
- Min. Diplomas in English Literature, Management, Marketing Management, Communication, Administrative Management required
- 2 years of hands on administrative support experience
- Fresh graduates allowed to apply
- proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- proficiency in Internet a must
- knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- good communication skills – written and verbal both in Indonesian and English
- ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- good research skills and attention to details
To apply, please send your application letter and CV by e-mail with Admin and Certification Assistant as the subject mail to [email protected]