Job Vacancy - HR Generalist
Posted by: PT. Travel Helper Worldwide
Posted date: 02-Feb-2012
Location: Grand ITC Permata Hijau - Jakarta Selatan
PT. Travel Helper Worldwide
( Jakarta Raya)
Travel Helper Worldwide is a travel consultant company, established in Seattle, Washington USA. We handle all of the travel related services and issues within both the domestic and international sectors. In the year of 2008, Travel Helper Worldwide proudly expands its service to Indonesia, and we are looking for a committed HR Generalist.
Visit us: http://travelhelper.
- Maintains and develops HR policies and ensuring compliance of corporate HR policies.
- Responsible and provides active support in the selection of recruitment.
- Responsible for Employees supports, such as Employee Leave, Employment Contract, attendance system, payroll, health insurance, etc.
- Develops the HR business plan and management/training method.
- Provides counsel and assistance to employees and ensure appropriate communication at all staff levels.
- Ensures a motivational climate in the organization, including adequate opportunities for career growth and development.
- Male/Female, max 30 years old.
- Having min. Bachelor Degree (S1) Human Resource Management, Psychology or Law.
- Having min. 1 year experience in Human Resource and Organization Development area.
- Interested in Human Resource area.
- Broad knowledge, strong understanding, analytical thinking and a self-motivated person.
- Having excellent communication and negotiation skills; adaptable; active in organizations..
- Excellent in Microsoft Office application (MS Excel and MS Word).
- Having initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities and working independently.
- Fresh-graduates are welcome to apply.
Salary: Negotiable – based on experiences
Job type: Full time
Please send your CV, Application Letter and salary expectation to [email protected] and state the position applied on the subject before 25 February 2012.
- only shortlisted candidates will be notified.