Lowongan Kerja IT Application Support
Posted by: Krishand
Posted date: 31-May-2017
KRISHAND, a rapidly growing software development company based in Jakarta, has an immediate opening for IT Application Support to join its support team.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A HARDWARE SUPPORT POSITION.
This role specializes in performing problem determination and problem source identification in software environments. Responsibilities include problem analysis, evaluation, recreation, and resolution of customer reported problems; the use of relevant problem management systems to search for known problems and to create new entries / update existing entries; advice and guidance to customers regarding the use of software; the use of technical resources and tools to answer customer questions and respond to customers requirements.
Job Functions :
- Receives telephone calls from users having problems using our software or inquiring how to use our software.
- Reply to customer emails
- Talks to user to learn procedures followed and source of error.
- Investigates and resolves software problems of users
- Answers questions, applying knowledge of computer software, and procedures.
- Asks user with problem to use telephone and participate in diagnostic procedures or by listening to and following instructions.
- Determines whether problem is caused by hardware.
- Talks with coworkers to research problem and find solution.
- Talks to programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs.
- May test software to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work.
- May write software evaluation and recommendation for management review.
- May write or revise user training manuals and procedures.
- Provide software installation and training to customers.
- Provide software presentation to qualified prospects
- Work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Communicate effectively orally using tact, patience, and courtesy
- Min. D3/S1 Degree from reputable university with GPA min. 3.0
- Good analytical thinking
- Have communication and presentation skill
- Able to handle multi tasking and manage variety of works/services
- Willing to travel to customer sites all over Indonesia
- Willing to work hard, good team work, and ability to work under pressure, independent, self motivated, dynamic and confident
- Previous payroll/accounting/tax software support experience is highly desirable
Please send a comprehensive resume, current and expected salary details and recent photograph to [email protected]