Consumable Warehouse Supervisor
Posted by: PT. McDermott Indonesia
Posted date: 02-Nov-2011
Oversee, administer, manage and coordinate all consumable warehouse functions in accordance with requirements of the Corporate, Level II materials procedures, and requirements of MRO Yard operation.
- Ensuring the operation comply with requirements of the Corporate and Level II materials procedures.
- Ensuring sufficient, appropriate and proper storage to store the goods in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Ensuring, maintaining sufficient and appropriate stock level of consumables in accordance with yard demands.
- Ensuring that all resources are utilized efficiently in support of operations.
- Manage, lead and coordinate the warehouse disciplines and subordinates in utilizing effectively in support for both receipt and delivery of goods to fabrication and operation to meet the schedules.
- Ensuring issue notes are raised for all materials issues, and posted to stock record computer system.
- Ensuring a periodically stock check is carried for accountability recording system.
- Ensuring that scrap materials are handled in accordance with corporate and local procedures