Sales & Marketing Executive
Posted by: PT. TRAVEL HELPER WORLDWIDE
Posted date: 03-Nov-2011
Location: ITC Permata Hijau - Jakarta Selatan
Sales & Marketing Executive
- Korean Products Department (3 persons)
- Corporate Sales Department (1 person)
PT. Travel Helper Worldwide
( Jakarta Raya)
Travel Helper Worldwide is a travel consultant company, established in Seattle, Washington USA. We handle all of the travel related services and issues within both the domestic and international sectors. In the year of 2008, Travel Helper Worldwide proudly expands its service to Indonesia, and we are looking for committed Sales & Marketing Executive.
Visit us: http://travelhelper.biz/
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with local businesses, partners, and customers in person, via telephone calls and emails, etc;
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Be familiar with products, services and applications in order to discuss and explain materials to prospective clients and customers.
- Telemarketing services to potential clients and assist in coordination and implementation of marketing activities.
- Observe to provide adequate discussion and feedback to clients;
- Develop new leave-behind product(s), promotion materials, etc.
- Negotiating on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Recording sales and order information; reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets; gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Male/Female, max 30 years old; Having min bachelor degree (S1) in Business, Marketing or Communication preferred.
- Having min. 1 year experience in Sales/Marketing.
- Knowledge of Korean destination, entertainment or culture.
- Proficient in computer (Microsoft Office application: MS Excel, Word) and internet;
- Able to prepare proposal and arrange presentation to prospective clients or customers.
- Having own vehicle and driving license (SIM C/A).
- Having the ability and desire to sell; excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic; Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities, and responsive to customer/clients requests.
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
Products: Tour Packages, Cruise Packages and Airline Tickets
Salary: Monthly Salary + Commision - Negotiable
Job type: Full time
Please send your CV, Application Letter and salary expectation to [email protected] and state the position applied on the subject before the end of November 2011.
- only shortlisted candidates will be notified.